DevOps Engineers (Linux/Cloud)
We are seeking talented DevOps Engineers (Linux/Cloud) to deliver our platform components in a clean and consolidated build. This position inside the DevOps team will be responsible for process workflow (Monitoring and Documentation) and continuous integration with the code repository (Jenkins Pipelines), configuration management (Ansible, Puppet) and vendor management (Cloud Providers). The right candidate will be comfortable in a dynamic environment and have excellent troubleshooting and organizational skills, as well as, the ability to deliver complete solutions for multiple product development pipelines.
Because here are many perks waiting for you:
- Competitive salary and opportunity to work with amazing people.
- Steady employment and the possibility to work on different projects, in different fields;
- Lots of integration events and company parties
- Training on newest technologies within the company;
- Free English courses, yoga, massage and a lot of other interesting things…
- Daily system, application or database updates via CI tools like Jenkins, GitLab CI, Atlassian, Ansible & Kubernetes;
- Linux troubleshooting & continuous integration scripting;
- Support build process and assists in test and QA builds;
- Manage code repository, improve practices of branching and code merge;
- Coordinate with other team members prior to release;
- Document the release steps and process and manage the software repository;
- Assist in system administration and maintenance.
- Experience designing and building highly available distributed systems Understanding of Java/Python/Bash and Linux;
- Strong knowledge of Linux Servers including Ubuntu and CentOS;
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking, DNS, HTTP, load balancers, high availability architecture, zero downtime production deployments;
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes;
- Experience working with development teams and writing process documentation;
- Experience with continuous integration build systems (e.g., GitLab CI, Jenkins);
- Experience on code management software (e.g., Git);
- Experience in Full Stack Release Engineering and automation;
- Experience in shell scripting and basic Linux administration.
These are good to know but you can learn them with us:
- Linux distributions and Windows;
- Shell, PowerShell, Python;
- Java runtime inspection;
- Zabbix, Grafana, Ansible, ELK;
- AWS, Google Cloud and Bare metal;
- REST web services;
- Knowledge of software containers;
- Ansible / Puppet / Configuration Management.
Our stack includes:
- Elastic Search
- Custom Java Middleware
If it sounds challenging and you would like to have a role in our team please send your application to email@example.com
For more details, please feel free to call us at +373 69861961