Middle .Net Developer
The analysis, design, development, maintenance, testing, implementation, training, and support of various business applications using Microsoft technologies. Ideal candidates for .Net Developer positions should have an excellent understanding of object-oriented design and development techniques, enthusiasm for design and development work, attention to detail and commitment to quality.
Because here are many perks waiting for you:
- Competitive salary and opportunity to work with amazing people.
- Steady employment and the possibility to work on different projects, in different fields;
- Lots of integration events and company parties
- Training on newest technologies within the company;
- Free English courses, yoga, massage and a lot of other interesting things…
Your role in our team:
- Participate in all phases of the development lifecycle;
- Back-end, front-end and database design;
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software;
- Identify opportunities and optimize applications;
- Support formal testing and resolve test defects.
We expect you to have/to be:
- Previous experience by using C#, ASP.NET MVC, Entity framework, SQL server, experience mobile development - mandatory;
- Angular.js, Xamarin, Elasticsearch – nice to have;
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and a responsible team player;
- Good level of English (both spoken and written).
If it sounds challenging and you would like to have a role in our team please send your application to email@example.com
For more details, please feel free to call us at +373 69861961