The analysis, design, development, maintenance, testing, implementation, training, and support of various business applications using Microsoft technologies. Ideal candidates for .Net Developer positions should have an excellent understanding of object-oriented design and development techniques, enthusiasm for design and development work, attention to detail and commitment to quality.
Because here are many perks waiting for you:
- Competitive salary and opportunity to work with amazing people.
- Steady employment and the possibility to work on different projects, in different fields;
- Lots of integration events and company parties
- Training on newest technologies within the company;
- Free English courses, yoga, massage and a lot of other interesting things…
Your rolein our team:
- Under general direction, design, code, test, debug and document source;
- Perform appropriate design/code reviews and unit/integration testing.
- Experience programming using Angular 6, .NET Core (ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NE WEB API);
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and a responsible team player
- Good level of English (both spoken and written)
If it sounds challenging and you would like to have a role in our team please send your application to email@example.com
For more details, please feel free to call us at +373 69861961