Full-Stack Web Developer
You are a full-stack software engineer with a passion for problem solving, you are curious, collaborative, and get excited about tackling the hard problems. You like to tinker, explore new technologies, and challenge the status quo.
Here’s what a typical day might look like as a Full Stack Developer:
- Work in a collaborative team environment, designing and building new applications intended for cross-platform market.
- Take part in a fast-paced, agile development process with iterative releases.
- Contribute to enhancements, optimise performance, and troubleshoot defects for core business applications.
- Assist with testing and QA.
The ideal candidate has the following qualifications:
- Deep understanding of development using either SASS, PHPUnit, Flux/Redux, ES6
- Have experience using Webpack / Grunt, AWS is a plus
- Strong MySQL / Mongo DB / NoSQL skills is a plus, as well as familiarity with relational databases
- Strong knowledges about MVC and design patterns is a plus
- Experience using tools like issue trackers (Jira) and version control software (Git, SVN)
- Expertise in developing under Linux or OS X
- Good English level
- Familiarity with functional programming TDD, DDD(CQRS/ES) will be an advantage
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively – self-motivated, accountable, and able to offer up new ideas
- Critical thinking, troubleshooting, and problem-solving talents
- A balance of technical, business, and social/emotional intelligence
- Comfortable and excited about interacting with clients and end users
- Passion about learning coupled with an ability to learn new skills quickly
- Skills in automated testing are a plus
We offer competitive salary and opportunity to work with amazing people.
- Stable employment
- Lots of integration events and company parties
- Competitive salary
- Strong cultural values: Teamwork, Fairness, Respect, Freedom and Responsibility
If it sounds challenging and you would like to have a role in our team please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org