Full-Stack Web Developer
You are a full-stack software engineer with a passion for problem solving, you are curious, collaborative, and get excited about tackling the hard problems. You like to tinker, explore new technologies, and challenge the status quo.
Because here are many perks waiting for you:
- Competitive salary and opportunity to work with amazing people.
- Steady employment and the possibility to work on different projects, in different fields;
- Lots of integration events and company parties
- Training on newest technologies within the company;
- Free English courses, yoga, massage and a lot of other interesting things…
- Work in a collaborative team environment, designing and building new applications intended for cross-platform market.
- Take part in a fast-paced, agile development process with iterative releases.
- Contribute to enhancements, optimize performance, and troubleshoot defects for core business applications.
- Assist with testing and QA.
We expect you to have the following qualifications:
- Deep understanding of development using either SASS, PHPUnit, Flux/Redux.
- Have experience using Webpack, AWS is a plus;
- Strong MySQL / Mongo DB / NoSQL skills is a plus, as well as familiarity with relational databases;
- Strong knowledges about MVC and design patterns is a plus;
- Experience using tools like issue trackers (Jira) and version control software (Git, SVN);
- Expertise in developing under Linux or OS X.
- Good English level
- Familiarity with functional programing, TDD, DDD, microservices architecture CQRS/ES) will be an advantage.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively – self-motivated, accountable, and able to offer up new ideas.
- Critical thinking, troubleshooting, and problem-solving talents.
- A balance of technical, business, and social/emotional intelligence.
- Comfortable and excited about interacting with clients and end users
- Passion about learning coupled with an ability to learn new skills quickly.
- Skills in automated testing are a plus
If it sounds challenging and you would like to have a role in our team please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details, please feel free to call us at +373 69861961