Your job would be to assess software quality through manual testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.Also, is expected that you will perform some tasks as Automation engineer, so that you would be able to undertake this role, in time.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in writing and executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.
Because here are many perks waiting for you:
- Competitive salary and the opportunity to work with amazing people.
- Steady employment and the possibility to work on different projects, in different fields;
- Lots of integration events and company parties;
- Training on newest technologies within the company;
- Free English courses and a lot of other interesting things…
You will be involved in activities like:
- Together with QA Lead review existing test coverage, Test plans and user stories;
- Develop test cases that provide test coverage for existing and new features;
- Perform UAT, regression, smoke testing to deliver high-quality product to stakeholders;
- Perform API/data quality testing;
- Create accounting test data as required;
- Automate existing Manual test cases as required.
We expect you to have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years software quality and test engineering experience;
- Knowledge and experience in QA methodology, ability to conduct hands on testing as well as analyse and improve testing procedures;
- Good knowledge of SQL and comfortable using DB administration applications;
- Basic knowledge of HTML, XML, JSON;
- Experience with API testing tools: SoapUI, Postman;
- Experience in devising test plans and testing strategies;
- Experience in an Agile environment;
- Good English skills.
If it sounds challenging and you would like to have a role in our team please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details, please feel free to call us at +373 69861961