QA Manual Engineer
Your job would be to assess software quality through manual testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches. In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in writing and executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.
Because here are many perks waiting for you:
- Competitive salary and the opportunity to work with amazing people.
- Steady employment and the possibility to work on different projects, in different fields;
- Lots of integration events and company parties;
- Training on newest technologies within the company;
- Free English courses, yoga, massage and a lot of other interesting things…
Your role inside our team:
Analyse requirements and cooperate with the development team to define and shape the deliverable.
You will be involved in activities like:
- Create, update and execute test plans and test cases as needed;
- Generate test data through application logic or API requests prior to or during test execution;
- Evaluate the test output (coverage, traceability, progress);
- Ensures that business requirements are mapped to the functional specifications and have sufficient test coverage
- Report test results, write clear, concise, descriptive defect reports. Manage follow up including fix verification, updating bug tracking database.
We expect you to have the following qualifications:
- At least 2 years of experience as Manual tester;
- Knowledge and experience in QA methodology, ability to conduct hands on testing as well as analyse and improve testing procedures;
- Good knowledge of SQL and comfortable using DB administration applications;
- Basic knowledge of HTML, XML, JSON;
- Experience with API testing tools: SoapUI, Postman;
- Experience in devising test plans and testing strategies;
- Experience in an Agile environment;
- Good English skills.
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge of at least one scripting or programming language (shell scripting for Unix or Linux, Java, Python, other);
- Basic knowledge of Docker and GIT;
- Comfortable working with UNIX / LINUX in command line.
- Knowledge of automated testing tools (Selenium WebDriver, QTP/UFT) and specific scripting.
- Experience using performance testing tools.
If it sounds challenging and you would like to have a role in our team please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details, please feel free to call us at +373 69861961