The role involves working closely with the Project Manager, Product Owner, Developers, QA team, in order to shape and implement the technology and product deliverables for a complex sports betting platform.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferable in Computer Science or related field;
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience as Business Analyst;
- Experience working in an Agile environment;
- Excellent English, both written and spoken;
- Proven analytical abilities;
- Excellent verbal and writing skills;
- Problem-solving skills.
Would be a plus:
- Experience of working within the betting industry;
- Experience with defect and test management tools and applications (Jira, TestRail, Confluence).
Because there are many perks waiting for you:
- Competitive salary & periodical review;
- New technologies & projects in different industries;
- English online courses & mentorship programs;
- Integration of online events;
- Flexibility programs around work location or hours;
- More perks to be discovered during our online interviews…
- Performing requirements analysis;
- Documenting and communicating the results;
- Effectively communicating the plans to cross-functional team members and management;
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports;
- Working closely with clients, tech team, and managerial staff;
- Preparing the Specification Documents;
- Explaining Requirements to Developers;
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements;
If it sounds challenging and you would like to have a role in our team please send your application to email@example.com
For more details, please feel free to call us at +373 69394264.