We are looking for people like us: great professionals, able to create not only a high quality code, but also high quality relationships between colleagues. You will be taking our application to the next level of efficiency and user satisfaction. If you are a middle or senior DevOps Engineer, for sure, you are going to find YOUR place in our team!
We expect you to have the following qualifications:
- Strong knowledge of Linux Servers including Ubuntu and CentOS;
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Docker Registry, Ingress controllers;
- Experience in scripting;
- Linux administration.
Additional skills will be an advantage:
- Strong sense for developing with modern architecture principles (e.g. Infrastructure as Code, Immutable/Disposable/Replaceable Infrastructure, Automate-all-the-things).
- Solid understanding of information/cloud security best practices.
- Experience installing and configuring various monitoring solutions Prometheus, Grafana, Kafka, ELK, AppDynamics, logs real time replication (from PROD to lower environments).
- Source code management using BitBucket, GitHub.
- Experience with Nexus, Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket upgrade, backup, performance monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Deep understanding of hardware and virtualization namely VMWARE and Hyper-V with VM creation/deployment automation.
Because there are many perks waiting for you:
- Competitive salary & periodical review;
- New technologies & projects in different industries;
- English online courses & mentorship programs;
- Integration of online events;
- Flexibility programs around work location or hours;
- More perks to be discovered during our online interviews…
If it sounds challenging please send your application to email@example.com
For more details, please feel free to call us at +373 69394264.