We are excited to expand our team and welcome new colleagues, eager and able to work on first class product for the most world known audit companies!
Due to the combined effort of our distributed team (UK, USA, Moldova, and Romania), smart data pipe extracts, standardizes, and analyses small business accounting data via robust APIs, putting it directly in the hands of those that need it so they can do their jobs faster and smarter.
If you love Java, numbers, challenges and clever solutions – your place is among us!
We expect you to have the following qualifications:
- At least 3+ years of experience in Java software development;
- Experience in working in micro-services architecture (REST, JWT, message brokers);
- Extensive knowledge of Java 8-11, Spring Boot, and Hibernate;
- Knowledge of Azure and native services (SQL Server, Service Bus, BlobStorage, API Gateway, AKS);
- Knowledge of Groovy for Unit tests;
- Knowledge of Apache Camel;
- Good English communication skills.
Additional skills will be an advantage:
- Experience working with NoSQL databases (MongoDB);
- Experience working with modern message brokers (RabbitMQ, Kafka);
- Experience working with Docker, Kubernetes.
- Proven hands-on experience in Continues Integration (CI) process;
- Agile development experience (Scrum/XP).
Because there are many perks waiting for you:
- Competitive salary & periodical review;
- New technologies & projects in different industries;
- English online courses & mentorship programs;
- Integration of online events;
- Flexibility programs around work location or hours;
- More perks to be discovered during our online interviews….
Your key responsibilities include:
- Become part of an Agile team to build well tested, secure and reliable code;
- Work close to Product Owners, understand requirements and propose technical solutions;
- Work with the application support team to resolve issues in line with SLAs;
- Work on small change initiatives, delivering high quality product updates;
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency and radiating information.
If it sounds challenging and you would like to have a role in our team please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details, please feel free to call us at +373 69394264.