Junior DevOps Engineer
We are looking for a Junior Engineer to join our growing DevOps team. If you are self-motivated and thrive in a collaborative team environment, for sure, you are going to find YOUR place into our team!
We expect you to have the following qualifications:
- Knowledge of Linux Servers including Ubuntu and CentOS;
- Experience with Docker;
- Experience working with development teams and writing process documentation;
- Knowledge with CI/CD build systems (e.g., GitLab, Jenkins, Pipelines);
- Experience in code management software (e.g., Git);
- Experience in scripting.
Additional skills will be an advantage:
- Other Linux distributions and Windows;
- Zabbix, Grafana, Ansible, ELK;
- AWS, Google Cloud and Bare metal;
- REST web services;
- Knowledge of software containers, Kubernets;
- Ansible / Configuration Management.
Because here are many perks waiting for you:
- Competitive salary & its periodical review;
- Only new technologies & projects in different industries;
- English courses, monthly team building sessions;
- Integration events & company parties;
- Downtown office;
- Modern workstation;
- Game room & a huge terrace;
- More perks to be discovered during our interviews…
Don’t hesitate to ask for more details at 069861961/ 069394264 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s get talking about our common future!