Middle/Senior .Net Developer
We invite you to be part of a project where new technologies and best practices are going to be used on daily bases, where the result is a high-quality code and where only the sky is a limit for your creativity.
We are consistently looking to hire individuals from a wide range of experience and capabilities who have a desire to share with us their knowledge and experiences. This means that your opinion will be taken into consideration and other colleagues are always there to support you, if needed.
We expect you to have/to be:
- Minimum 3 years of experience with C#, .Net, SQL Server;
- Demonstrated expertise and proficiency in web technologies, databases and frameworks such as ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework State Management, Garbage Collection, SQL Indexes, etc.;
- Demonstrated expertise with web-services (WebAPI/JSON RESTful), Enterprise Service Bus, GIT, Jenkins;
- Kendo UI, ReactJS, jQuery, TDD, CQRS, Domain Driven Design (DDD) – nice to have.
- Programming fundamentals – deep understanding and proficiency in concepts such as OOP, SOLID, Design Patterns (GoF and more);
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and a responsible team player;
- Intermediate level of English.
Because here are many perks waiting for you:
- Competitive salary & periodical review;
- New technologies & projects in different industries;
- English online courses & mentorship programs;
- Integration of online events;
- Flexibility programs around work location or hours;
- More perks to be discovered during our online interviews…
If it sounds challenging and you would like to have a role in our team please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details, please feel free to call us at +373 69394264.