The analysis, design, development, maintenance, testing, implementation, training, and support of various business applications using Microsoft technologies. Ideal candidates for .Net Developer positions should have an excellent understanding of object-oriented design and development techniques, enthusiasm for design and development work, attention to detail and commitment to quality.
We expect you to have/to be:
- js (or similar framework), WCF, WPF, Xamarin Native (or any experience of mobile developing) –nice to have;
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and a responsible team player;
- Good level of English (both spoken and written).
Your role in our team:
- Participate in all phases of the development lifecycle;
- Back-end, front-end and database design;
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software;
- Identify opportunities and optimize applications;
- Support formal testing and resolve test defects.
Because here are many perks waiting for you:
- Competitive salary & periodical review;
- New technologies & projects in different industries;
- English online courses & mentorship programs;
- Integration online events;
- Flexibility programs around work location or hours;
- More perks to be discovered during our online interviews…
If it sounds challenging and you would like to have a role in our team, please send your application to email@example.com.
For more details, please feel free to call us at +373 69394264.