QA Manual Engineer
Do you like to catch bugs? Great! Let’s do this together! Join our team and we will try to develop your skills as QA Automation, as well!
The project we are inviting you to work on is based on microservices architecture, gives you the chance to use a multitude of technologies and to implement the best practices.
- Knowledge and experience in QA methodology, ability to conduct hands-on testing as well as analyze and improve testing procedures;
- Web testing experience, knowledge of browsers;
- Basic knowledge of HTML, XML, JSON;
- API testing, API data input/output principles HTTP verbs, experience with API testing tools (SoapUI, Postman);
- Comfortable working with UNIX / LINUX in the command line;
- Experience with defect and test management tools and applications (Jira, TestRail, Confluence)
- Experience in an Agile environment;
- Good level of English;
- Competitive salary & periodical review;
- New technologies & projects in different industries;
- English courses & mentorship programs;
- Integration online events;
- Flexibility programs around work location or hours;
- More perks to be discovered during our online interviews.
- Analyse requirements and cooperate with the development team to define and shape the Deliverable;
- Perform test analysis and define test coverage;
- Create, update and execute test plans and test cases as needed;
- Generate test data through application logic or API requests prior to or during test execution;
- Extract relevant test data;
- Evaluate the test output (coverage, traceability, progress);
- Create test documentation;
- Ensure that business requirements are mapped to the functional specifications and have
sufficient test coverage;
- Report test results, write clear, concise, descriptive defect reports. Manage to follow up including fix
verification, updating bug tracking database;
- Work proactively in coordination with the development team in troubleshooting and resolving issues in a timely manner.
If it sounds challenging and you would like to have a role in our team, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more details, please feel free to call us at +373 69394264.