QA Test Analyst
The role involves working closely with the Project Manager, Business Analyst, Developers, other members of the QA team and daily communication with the QA Manager in order to improve the QA process and the quality of product deliverables on a complex betting platform.
The QA Test Analyst role will be responsible for ensuring that test plans and scripts are created and maintained throughout the development lifecycle, as well as ensuring the quality of the feature/product.
A “can do” attitude and out-of-the-box thinking will be prerequisites!
We expect you to have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferable in Computer sciences, Math, Electronics, Cybernetics etc.)
- Knowledge and experience in QA methodology, ability to conduct hands on testing as well as analyze and improve testing procedures
- Web testing experience, knowledge on browsers
- Basic knowledge of HTML, XML, JSON
- API testing, experience with API testing tools (Postman)
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Good English, both written and spoken
Additional skills will be an advantage:
- A working knowledge of BDD
- A working understanding of Test tools usage, CI-CD familiarity like Jenkins and Git (BitBucket) would be useful
- Good knowledge of SQL and comfortable using DB administration applications
- Some hands-on engineering experience would be highly advantageous, particularly using Java on UNIX / Linux
- Ability to run existing automated test cases to a high level (e.g. using Gherkin / Cucumber, Selenium WebDriver or Postman etc.)
- Experience with defect and test management tools and applications (Jira, TestRail, Confluence)