QA Test Analyst
The role involves working with Development Managers, Software Architects, other QA team members and Senior Software Engineers under the supervision of the Head of QA in order to shape and implement the technology and product deliverables for a world class betting platform.
The QA Test Analyst will be critical to ensuring that test plans and scripts will be of high quality and maintained throughout the lifecycle of the development, ready for future deployment by Delivery teams once they begin to implement the new functionality.
A “can do” attitude and out-of-the-box thinking will be prerequisites!
We expect you to have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferable in Computer sciences, Math, Electronics, Cybernetics etc.)
- Knowledge and experience in QA methodology, ability to conduct hands on testing as well as analyze and improve testing procedures
- Web testing experience, knowledge on browsers
- Basic knowledge of HTML, XML, JSON
- API testing, experience with API testing tools (Postman)
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Good English, both written and spoken
Additional skills will be an advantage:
- A working knowledge of BDD
- A working understanding of Test tools usage, CI-CD familiarity like Jenkins and Git (BitBucket) would be useful
- Some hands-on engineering experience would be highly advantageous, particularly using Java on UNIX / Linux
- Ability to run existing automated test cases to a high level (e.g. using Gherkin / Cucumber, Selenium WebDriver or Postman etc.)
- Experience with defect and test management tools and applications (Jira, TestRail, Confluence)