We are trying to identify people like us: great professionals, able to create not only a high quality code, also high quality relationships between colleagues. You will be working on taking our application to the next level of efficiency and user satisfaction. If you are a middle or senior React developer, for sure, you are going to find YOUR place in our team!
We expect you to have the following qualifications:
- Strong knowledge of React;
- Experience with popular React.js workflows;
- Good English, both written and spoken.
Additional skills will be an advantage:
- Previous experience using Type Script / Flow;
- Experience using Node.js;
- Familiarity with functional programming, TDD, DDD, microservices architecture, CQRS/ES patterns will be an advantage;
- Strong MySQL/DynamoDB skills is a plus, as well as familiarity with relational databases in general;
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js);
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus;
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs;
- Experience using tools like issue trackers (Jira) and version control software (Git, SVN);
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token;
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
Because here are many perks waiting for you:
- Competitive salary & periodical review;
- New technologies & projects in different industries;
- English courses & mentorship programs;
- Integration online events;
- Flexibility programs around work location or hours;
- More perks to be discovered during our online interviews…
If it sounds challenging and you would like to have a role in our team please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details, please feel free to call us at +373 69861961.