We are looking for Scala developers to join our cutting-edge development team as it grows. We encourage applicants who are willing to be part of a strong team, to learn and to share their knowledge as well. Be sure that we appreciate our team’s efforts, commitment, and results. Availability to work onsite or in the comfort of their houses.
We expect you to have the following qualifications:
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Scala;
- Good knowledge of Akka toolkit and ScalaZ/Cats;
- Knowledge of Publish-subscribe messaging systems (Kafka, JMS);
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience with Microservices architecture;
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases and NoSQL;
- Good English, both written and spoken.
Additional skills will be an advantage:
- Good skills of Java and Spring Framework;
- Proven experience on enterprise projects;
- Experience using version control systems (GIT);
- Good knowledge of software testing and ability to write testable code;
- Experience with test-driven development;
- Proven hands-on experience in Continues Integration (CI).
- Competitive salary & its periodical review;
- Only new technologies & projects in different industries;
- English courses, monthly team building sessions;
- Integration events & company parties;
- Downtown office;
- Modern workstation;
- Game room & a huge terrace;
- More perks to be discovered during our interviews…
If it sounds challenging and you would like to have a role in our team, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more details, please feel free to call us at +373 69394264.