We are about to start a new project and are looking for people like us: great professionals, able to create not only a high-quality code, but also high quality relationships between colleagues. You will be working on taking our application to the next level of efficiency and user satisfaction. Either you are a middle or senior Scala developer, for sure, you are going to find YOUR place in our team!
We expect you to have the following qualifications:
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Scala;
- Good knowledge of Akka toolkit and ScalaZ/Cats;
- Knowledge of Publish-subscribe messaging systems (Kafka);
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience with Microservices architecture;
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases and NoSQL (DataStax Cassandra);
- Good English, both written and spoken.
Additional skills will be an advantage:
- Good skills of Java and Spring Framework;
- Proven experience on enterprise projects;
- Experience using version control systems (GIT);
- Good knowledge of software testing and ability to write testable code;
- Experience with test-driven development;
- Proven hands-on experience in Continues Integration (CI).