Senior Java Developer
Great career opportunity for Java lovers – Code Factory is looking for experienced, passionate and talented Java developers! It doesn’t matter if you work from home or in the office, be sure that you will feel our care and support in order to have the best employee experience.
This position requires a highly-focused, technically skilled individual who has been exposed to software application development, professional services practices and project management. A strong desire to work in a high-growth, fast-paced environment, with the confidence to be a key contributor on a young, energetic and driven team, is essential.
Key requirements include:
- Software Engineering, Computer Science or related technical degree with 5+ years of experience in software development focusing on web applications;
- Must have experience working with Spring AOP and MVC; annotations, EJB, JSP, Ajax;
- Experience with relational database technologies such as Oracle or DB2;
- Experience with implementing high-availability web applications;
- Proven experience estimating, planning, designing, and implementing n-tier software architectures and solutions with an emphasis on eCommerce;
- Deep understanding of XML-based technologies: DOM, SAX, XPATH, XSLT;
- Familiarity with Angular JS, Bootstrap;
- Understanding of web services technologies such as WSDL/XSD and SOAP;
- Understanding of enterprise messaging technologies such as JMS and WebSphere MQ;
- Understanding of data security: Encryption, Authentication, Key management;
- Knowledge of the SDLC using Agile Scrum development;
- Familiarity with application server technologies such as WebLogic, Jboss and WebSphere;
- Strong design and problem solving skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Solutions focused with a track record of taking initiative to find the best ideas.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary & periodical review;
- New technologies & projects in different industries;
- English courses & mentorship programs;
- Integration online events;
- Flexibility programs around work location or hours;
- More perks to be discovered during our online interviews…
As a Senior Java Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Architecture, design, building, testing, implementing, and enhancing the core company technology platform;
- Evaluation of the design and maintainability of the existing platform modules;
- On-time delivery of the software components and modules;
- Establishing J2EE development practices within the development team;
- Guiding and mentoring other developers;
- Evaluation of technologies and tools;
- Evaluation and implementation of software development frameworks and tools;
- Implementation of proof-of-concept systems;
- Documenting existing and new platform architecture and designs;
- Integration of company’s technologies with 3rd party applications using SOA design and technology.
If it sounds challenging and you would like to have a role in our team please send your application to email@example.com
For more details, please feel free to call us at 069394264.