Mid / Senior / Lead Java Developer
We are seeking a Java Developer / Java Engineer to take on the challenge of heading up one of our most exciting Moldova based teams working in complex data and an Agile environment.
- Complex real-time web apps
- Interactive dashboards and scoreboards supporting thousands of requests per second
- Real-time data processing
- More than 20 million users daily
- Gigabytes of data per day
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java 8 platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Profound insight of Java 8 and functional programming
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases and NoSQL
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework
- Experience with test-driven development
- Strong english knowledge
We offer competitive salary and opportunity to work with amazing people (without bored managers who prefer 10-years old solutions), Lunch and Learn, internal training sessions.
- Stable employment
- Lots of integration events and company parties
- Competitive salary
- Strong cultural values: Teamwork, Fairness, Respect, Freedom and Responsibility
Does this sound like you?
If you think that your profile is corresponding to the requirements above, please do not hesitate to send us your resume. We need to mention that only suitable candidates will be contacted.
SEND US YOUR CV
Back to home