Software Test Analyst
WE ARE SEEKING AN ENTHUSIASTIC AND CURIOUS
TEST ANALYST TO JOIN OUR TEAM IN BUCHAREST, WHO IS PASSIONATE
ABOUT TESTING AND TEAM GATHERINGS
- Create, update and execute test plans and test cases as needed.
- Ensure that business requirements are mapped to the functional specifications and have
sufficient test coverage.
- Report test results, write clear, concise, descriptive defect reports. Manage follow up including fix
verification, updating bug tracking database.
- Design, implement, document, and maintain test environments and test automation systems and
test processes, which drive quality and speed of release.
- Work proactively in coordination with the development team in troubleshooting and resolving
issues in a timely manner.
- Graduate or future graduate of a technical faculty (Computer sciences,
Math, Electronics, Cybernetics etc.)
- Knowledge and experience in QA methodology
- Ability to conduct hands on testing as well as analyze and improve testing
- Experience with bug reporting tools
- Experience in devising test plans and testing strategies.
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge of SQL, HTML, XML, working with UNIX / LINUX in command
- Experience using performance testing tools
- Experience in API testing using SoapUI, Postman
- Experience using Selenium WebDriver, HP tools (QTP/UFT)
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Good English, both written and spoken is a must.
- Very good intellectual aptitudes
- Interpersonal qualities (sociability, empathy, flexibility)
- Self-management qualities (consciousness, tolerance)
- Opportunity to work with amazing people, young and dynamic (without bored managers who prefer 10-years old solutions), in a pleasant working environment
- Strong cultural values: Teamwork, Fairness, Respect, Freedom and Responsibility
- Competitive salary, lunch tickets (15 RON/ticket)
- Private medical subscription
- Internal and external training sessions
- Team Building events (team outings, Christmas party, annual team-building, etc.)
- Wednesday - fruits day, good coffee and tea at the office
- Sport centers discounts through 7Card
Does this sound like you?
If you think that your profile is corresponding to the requirements above, please do not hesitate to send us your resume. We need to mention that only suitable candidates will be contacted.
SEND US YOUR CV
Back to home